In my upcoming Workshops and Cooking classes you can learn more about Smoothies and Juicing, adding more Raw Foods to your diet and why this is so health promoting, and how to make a Thai Inspired Meal taste delicious without processed and refined ingredients and satisfy your cravings with all of those delicious and authentic flavours! All of these classes are gluten-free, dairy-free and plant based.
My classes are unique in a way that they are interactive, small class sizes leaving lots of room for questions, interactions, and learning, and I use a very hands on approach to learning. In these classes you will learn about beneficial ingredients that you can add in your everyday meals, budget saving tips, time saving preparation techniques, and most of all how healthy food can taste so delicious!
My Upcoming Classes For MAY:
Fresh Juices and Smoothies for ENERGY Workshop: May 14th
Do you want to learn how to make energizing Smoothies and Juices?
In this workshop you will learn:
- What the difference of smoothies and juices are and what makes them so healthy
- All about Super foods and Fresh Ingredients to add
- What are the best Blenders and Juicers for your Budget?
- How do I make my smoothies a Complete meal?
- Taste and Enjoy a variety of freshly made smoothies and juices
- Recipes and Tips to get you Started!
Juicing and Smoothies are part of my everyday routine and I am excited to show you how simple they are to make, how satisfying and fresh they are, and how a blend of fresh ingredients can give you the energy boost you need!
UnCooking Fresh, Live and Raw Class: May 22nd
In this Class you will learn:
- Why they are so nutritious and health promoting
- How to make pasta out of vegetables!
- All about Alkalizing and Nutrient Rich Juices to accompany any meal
- What it means to Eat Mainly Raw: the rules, the benefits, and what to keep in mind
- Healthy Fats and Proteins to keep you satisfied
Very simply, Raw Foods is food that we don't cook.. or up to 118 degrees. It is extremely beneficial and full of live enzymes, nutrients, and antioxidants. A lot of nutrients are destroyed by heat so you will learn which foods are best to enjoy raw, quantity of raw foods to implement into your diet, how to make noodles out of vegetables, and a lot of amazing recipes that are my personal favourites.
Sample Menu: Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Sauce and Marinated Veggies, Alkalizing Green Juice, Sun dried Tomato Soup, Fresh Collard Spring Rolls and Decadent Chocolate Ice Cream
Thai Inspired Cooking Class: May 28th
In this Class you will learn:
- Which traditional Thai ingredients are health supporting and how to use them in easy recipes
- How to turn your favourite Thai dishes into a well balanced meal and feel confident of every ingredient
- How to make a meal that is perfect for entertaining guests
- How to use a Spiralizer and make your food look like a work of art!
Both the Raw and Thai Classes include a full coursed dinner, recipes to keep and enjoy, and informative handouts.
Sample Menu: Mango Salad, Thai Spring Rolls, Coconut Soup, Pad Thai Kelp Noodles, and Dessert
Thai food has always been a personal favourite of mine but is always full of processed and refined grains and sugars which can make you feel tired, bloated and lacking energy after consumption especially if you experience sensitivities to any of these ingredients.
I would love to see you at one of my classes! For times of classes, cost, and to register CLICK HERE. These classes are already filling up fast so register today to reserve your spot since spaces are limited.
I would love some feedback of what kind of classes you would be interested in and what you want to learn more about! As always, looking forward to hearing from you! Happy Spring!